Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Attention all ambitious women ? The Aspirer has launched! | Live ...

The Aspirer has launched!

My dear friend Ursula launched her blog,?The Aspirer yesterday! I?m so proud of her for taking a leap of faith and starting it -?launching a website is not as easy as one may think! I interviewed her on blogging, business and staying healthy and these were her answers.

The Aspirer

Why did you decide to start The Aspirer?

I decided to start The Aspirer as I felt there are too many websites targeted at women that focus on appearance, (whether that be beauty, fashion or interior design) ? and not enough on education.? I am not ashamed to say that I like looking at fashion and beauty blogs ? but they offer little value where my career is concerned. So I saw a need for a website that focuses on women?s careers. I designed the website myself and made sure that it had the look and feel of those ?fun? fashion and beauty blogs but actually had information about business and career.

I am no expert where career and business is concerned, so I won?t be pretending I am. The Aspirer is a website for all aspiring women and on the site I?ll be reviewing and interviewing up and coming female entrepreneurs, to share their knowledge to inspire and educate others.

Who do you look to for inspiration?

Mari Forleo, Taylor Sterling, Suze Orman, Jodie Fox, Loran Jane, Michell Bridges, Natalie Bloom ? they are incredible business women who have created a brand ? either about themselves or a passion of theirs.

How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle?

I am a pollo-pescatarian, (a white meat vegetarian) and now I am slowly becoming vegan. I eat vegetables at every meal and avoid large quantities of processed sugar, processed carbs and fruit. My health is important to me and when I eat well I am a lot more productive and happy.? I drink a lot of water and green tea ? and I make sure I snack on healthy items such as like goji berries and almonds instead of biscuits. I also go to the gym 5.30am every morning ? and it is that habit what keeps me centred. I?m not perfect, and I occasionally do slip up ? but over the long term I look after myself. I am the best investment!

Please share your favourite recipe
Vegan, Sugar and Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins

3 tablespoons of cacao powder

2 tablespoons of coconut oil

2 tablespoons of Natvia

2 tablespoons of water

1 table spoon of squashed banana

Half a teaspoon of baking powder

The Aspirer

Mix together until smooth and poor in a muffin tray.?Bake?for 15-20 minutes at 170c. Take out, let it cool a bit and serve with coconut milk ice cream.

You can always put?the ingredients?in a blender with some almond or oat milk and make yourself a decadent chocolate smoothie too!

What are your goals for The Aspirer?in 2013?

To get the word out there and grow it into the number 1 website for young career driven women. I?m going to start interviewing business women in the coming months, so if you?re running your own business and have an interesting story to tell ? email me at ursula[at]theaspirer.com!

Where do you get business and career advice from? Do you like the idea of The Aspirer?

Love,

If you found this post useful please share it with your friends!

Source: http://livehealthysimply.com/2013/01/attention-all-ambitious-women-the-aspirer-has-launched/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=attention-all-ambitious-women-the-aspirer-has-launched

Hotel Transylvania eagles nfl schedule 2012 Fox News Suicide Google Ryder Cup Standings Dexter Season 7

No comments:

Post a Comment